Calendar of Events:
Cultivating Connections that Count - Building Your Business through Community – Lunch-N-Learn
Thursday, 5/23 12-1:30 p.m.
Upcoming events that require registration will be placed here, please check the calendar in the sidebar to see where Andrea is speaking.
The best way to stay alert on upcoming events is by registering for news and updates. You can register in the right side bar.
- Creating Community/Sense of Connectedness
- Cultivating Compassion
- Making a Difference
Unity with Your Community: Making a Difference through Service
We are all in the business of serving, whether through a business, in our relationships or our day-to-day interactions with others.
In this workshop, you’ll discover:
- Your biggest passions and where you can make the most impact.
- How to serve with more gusto, tenacity and pizzazz
- The strategies to keep your cup filled and serve from the overflow
- How to maintain a level of service that’s sustainable, and stay passionate about your pursuits
You’ll walk away with a profound sense of interconnectedness and having a deeper understanding of your role within society.
Muse and Movement – Community and Connectedness
The key to creativity, joy, and a deeper feeling of connectedness is through movement.
- Discover strategies and actions to get out of your head and into your heart
- Garner an overall sense of connectedness to the world, your innerself, and the people in your life
- Gain valuable insights and answers to critical questions
- Experience living in the present moment with mindful awareness